Stage 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id..
Stage 2: Confirmation of password
- Login using the registered email address with password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling Online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
Stage 4: Mode of payment
- Application cost of Rs.1200/- and it is non-refundable.It can only be paid through Online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card).
Stage 5: Photo & Signature Upload
- Passport size color photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Signature of the candidate (Dimension: 6 cm (width) X 2 cm height) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Selfie photo is allowed.
- It is mandatory that the print out of the application form along with the photocopy of 10th, 12th and UG / PG Mark Sheets or equivalent examination marks sheet, TC/Migration (if already received).
- Semester wise / Year-wise mark list of qualifying exam (pre-final/final year as applicable).
- Scores obtained from All India Entrance Exam for LLM is mandatory.
- Valid scorecard (DU-LLM / AILET-LLM (NLU Delhi) / PG CLAT).
- Those who do not have the scorecards have to appear for AILET conducted by VIT at Chennai Campus.
- Any application without the above documents will be rejected.
- Issue of application form :20th February 2023
- Last date to apply online : 31st May 2023 (Tentatively)
- Exam / Personal Interview : To be announced